WanderPlayer is a game console right in your phone, that lets you play games on any screen. It works by connecting your phone to your pc magically (over wifi).
1. Get wanderplayer for your iPhone or Android
2. Get wanderplayer for your PC or Mac
3. Make sure your computer and your phone are on the same wifi
4. Watch them connect :)
5. Pick a game, and play it
6. Have fun
7. Tell us about it
Because you like to have fun. (seriously)
This might be happening for a few reasons, so try these out:
1. Make sure you have the app for your PC or Mac. Get them here
2. If you already have the app for your Mac or PC, make sure your Mac/PC and your phone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Try restarting both apps.
4. Call me (Ayo): +1 917 740 8036
Call me (Ayo): +1 917 740 8036
Sadly, a lot of offices have firewall settings that prevent devices on the network from making
point to point connections over wi-fi. That's most likely what's happening at your office.
If you're not sure, call (+ 1 917 740 8036) or email (team at wanderplayer dot com) us and we'll help trouble shoot.
We sometimes have trouble with uninstalls (Mostly on Windows 7). Here's what to do:
If this doesn't work, call me at 917 740 8036 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Thanks to Batraz from Russia for the tip) You will need to log into your router using your router username and password. Once logged in search for the UPNP settings page, and ensure that UPNP is enabled.